Community-Arts Nonprofit Office Intern
The Office/Administrative Intern will assist the staff in all administrative functions, including but not limited to:
• Coordinating mailings
• Assisting in meeting preparation and execution
• Database maintenance
• Program evaluation
• Subscription renewal/marketing efforts
• Fundraising appeals and correspondence
• Answering phone and responding to email.
The Neighborhood Writing Alliance seeks a highly organized individual for the position of Office/Administrative Intern. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a cohesive team. Qualifications for the position include:
• Earned or currently pursuing a bachelors degree at an accredited university
• Interest in non-profit administration
• Interest in community-based arts and/or adult education
• Good computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivation, accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in our office 1 day per week .
The Neighborhood Writing Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 15, 2012.
For more information contact